Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#4,837 ·
Re: BOGUT #thereturn oh and AARON FUCKING GRAY? GREY? I don't know...

EDIT: Nevermind, beaten by Cycloneon. I should read the thread before replying...

Still, Spurs are playing good to the surprise of no one. I don't think they're best team in basketball good but here we are!

#4,842 ·

The Spurs are the best regular season team in the NBA and if I'm not mistaken they have the best regular season winning percentage in the NBA over the last 15 years. Who is really surprised at them doing great?

#4,843 ·

Bogut is just what Dubs missed, if he can stay healthy and Curry's snkles dont shatter, they are as good as you can be in the West (minus the inexperience).

#4,846 ·

The final tally for Jeff Green defending LeBron James: 3-for-11 shooting (27.3 percent) with one foul and a total of nine points allowed. Given that James averages around a point per possession this season, limiting him to nine points on 12 possessions is a stellar afternoon for Green.
:bron

FUTURE

#4,858 ·

Drummond, Favors and Bledsoe are not worth Fab Melo.

Maybe Wilcox, Jason Terry and a 2nd rounder or something.

Anyway...

The Memphis Grizzlies and Toronto Raptors are moving closer to finalizing a Rudy Gay trade, but are still searching for a third team to take Jose Calderon.

The Grizzlies would receive a young member of the Raptors and a future pick, according to sources.

"With so many quality point guards, they're struggling to find a spot for Calderon," one league general manager said.

Memphis has sought to acquire Terrence Ross, but the Raptors have ruled him untouchable.

#4,862 ·

Why? They have Thompson at PF, Varejao at C, and still managed to get the draft's 2nd best C in Zeller. They had a huge need at SG, and may have filled it. Saying that a team should've picked a certain player over another this early in their careers is fucking stupid.

Edit: @ Armor King

#4,865 ·

Who cares if it's halfway through the rookie year?

I don't see how anyone who's watched both of them could argue Waiters is better than Drummond or has the potential to be the better player.

Would you rather have Damian Lillard or Austin Rivers?

#4,868 ·

Who cares if it's halfway through the rookie year?

I don't see how anyone who's watched both of them could argue Waiters is better than Drummond or has the potential to be the better player.

Would you rather have Damian Lillard or Austin Rivers?
You can't be this fucking dense.

Drummond may be better NOW, but that does not mean that he'll always be the better player and have the better career. In '09, Tyreke Evans was fucking great, and Jrue Holiday was mediocre. Now, Tyreke is the mediocre player and Holiday is one of the best PGs in the NBA. You're evaluating the draft before anyone has even had a chance to develop, which is moronic.

#4,869 · (Edited)

I'm evaluating them based off potential and from what I've seen so far.

And I fail to see how someone could argue Waiters has been more impressive or that Waiters has more potential than Drummond.

I'm not saying it's impossible for Waiters to be better than Drummond, but I find it highly unlikely that he'll be better than Drummond.

As far as Tyreke and Jrue go, I always thought that Jrue had a lot of potential and was never all that high on Tyreke Evans. I never thought Tyreke would be a star or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.