Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Battle Rap Thread (KOTD, URL, DF, GT etc)

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 04:13 PM   #501 (permalink)
JasonCage
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

JasonCage JasonCage JasonCage JasonCage JasonCage JasonCage
Default Re: Official Battle Rap Thread (KOTD, URL, DF, GT etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGimmicksNeeded View Post
OZone's Swedish man. They do bring over a lot of UK dudes though. There's some good leagues in Europe, like Basementality. I didn't mention the biggest league on views, Fliptop, as I'm assuming no-one speaks Filipino.

Oshea may be the funniest guy around, he's just punch after punch.

EDIT: What the fuuuuuuck @ Saurus vs Matter

Thesaurus' freestyles in the 2nd were about as good as you'd expect in that situation, and even though his third was fire, you just can't count that. He smashed the first, but come on.

2-1, to Matter. He took round 2 easily, probably even without the choke he had it, and his third was basically unopposed. His first was bad. As it went on, though, he got more comfortable and he definitely deserved the decision.

Saurus - nicest guy in rap? So weird to see him choke. The only other one I can remember in written leagues is when Philly killed him but that was a completely different situation. Taking into account his actual writing and his Ness Lee performance, though, it seems like he's got some determination about him again.
I keep thinking it's UK because i saw Sensa there.

Matt Cross Wanted Dead Not Alive.
National Wrestling Federation: The Investment
Can NBC's new stake in wrestling survive?

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...nvestment.html
JasonCage is offline   Reply With Quote