Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #5123 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Nostalgia
Paradise

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Just finished my Elimination Chamber PPV in my Universe Mode. My first WrestleMania will be next.

Some highlights included:

- My CAW losing the IC Title to Chris Jericho

- My brothers CAW retaining the US Title against Wade Barrett (his CAW has held the US Title for 6 months now)...

- Dolph Ziggler retained the World Title In Chamber by defeating Sheamus, Big Show, Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio and Cody Rhodes. Final two were Ziggler and Sheamus. The match ended with Ziggler delivering a elbow off the top of chamber to Sheamus, talk about stealing the show.

- The Rock retained the WWE Title by defeating John Cena, CM Punk, Triple H, Ryback and The Miz. Final two were The Rock and John Cena. Cena hit the AA on Triple H for the pin then turned around into a spinebuster and Rock bottom from The Rock for the win.

I wanted both Champions to retain here as I think I've got nearly all of my WrestleMania plans set.

At WrestleMania I think I'm going to have:

- Rock vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE Title
- Ziggler vs Orton for the World Title again (only because Orton won the Royal Rumble)
- John Cena vs Ryback
- Mysterio vs Sin Cara - dream match
- CM Punk vs Undertaker - streak match
- HHH vs HBK - one more time (just an idea that came to mind, plus I need HHH to do something at Mania, still not 100% on this match yet)

And both mine and my brothers CAW's will find their place somewhere on the card, but I'm not sure what matches to put them in yet. My Brothers CAW will likely defend the US Title against someone, and my CAW will either go after the IC Title again or I might setup him in a feud with Daniel Bryan or The Miz.

Last edited by Nostalgia; 01-02-2013 at 05:01 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome