Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #13112 (permalink)
Yeah1993
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Yeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREWYeah1993 is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Watched some of Mania 20 again a few months back. Christian/Jericho didn't hold up, but is still pretty damn good. I was actually surprised at how much better I thought Christian looked than Jericho.
The Evolution tag had some fun parts but felt too long and I get bored with that match pretty easily.
I'm not terribly high on the main event but it's really good whenever Benoit was firing things up. The Helmsley/Michaels parts are pretty worthless, though. IDK why they run through the exact same punch combo stuff if they aren't good at it. And they do it in every match. But yeah Benoit was probably the best wrestler in the world in 2004 and so much of that match is thanks to him. I like the "I can beat up HHH better" gimmick through it too, and using an announce table to wipe someone out is always more fun than 'hey, you, get out. You can come back in when I roll out of the ring'.