Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst WM Main Event of all time

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #56 (permalink)
Stone Hot
Getting over in the mid-card

Stone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more seriousStone Hot needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Worst WM Main event of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPartlow View Post
I would like anyone saying Cena .vs. The Miz to watch any of these. I know it's tough, you guys weren't born around then, but go download it or buy these events:

-Hogan .vs. Sid Justice
-Hogan .vs. Yokozuna (don't care what anyone says, this counts as a main event whether they like it or not. Could not be anymore ridicolous than this)
-Bam Bam .vs. LT (I have a hard time putting this on the list, let's be realistic Taylor looked good in the ring compared to someone like Floyd Mayweather/Snooki and he was huge during a time WWE was bad)
-Taker .vs. Sid (this is easily worse than Cena .vs. The Miz in terms of hype, match quality, etc)
-Triple H .vs. Jericho (can't believe this has only been listed once outside of my shoutout, the smarks will never admit it)
-Triple H .vs. Orton

Hell, was Triple H .vs. Batista even that great? I think it was not bad, but not as good as Cena .vs. The Miz.

I would even say Stone Cold .vs. The Rock the first match was a bit lame. Their match a month later was the bigger match which is sad. Same with that Wrestlemania 2000 match, why wasn't it The Rock .vs. Triple H instead? Backlash 2000 felt like more of a Wrestlemania than that farce.
Face facts cena fan. Cena vs Miz is one of the worst main events ever and thats it i take all those matchs over miz vs cena any day

My 10 Favorite Wrestlers of all Time
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Chris Jericho
4. Triple H
5. Edge
6. Undertaker
7. The Rock
8. Bret Hart
9. Kurt Angle
10. Mick Foley
Stone Hot is offline   Reply With Quote