Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst WM Main Event of all time
View Single Post
post #43 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 12:52 PM
ChrisPartlow
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Worst WM Main event of all time

I would like anyone saying Cena .vs. The Miz to watch any of these. I know it's tough, you guys weren't born around then, but go download it or buy these events:

-Hogan .vs. Sid Justice
-Hogan .vs. Yokozuna (don't care what anyone says, this counts as a main event whether they like it or not. Could not be anymore ridicolous than this)
-Bam Bam .vs. LT (I have a hard time putting this on the list, let's be realistic Taylor looked good in the ring compared to someone like Floyd Mayweather/Snooki and he was huge during a time WWE was bad)
-Taker .vs. Sid (this is easily worse than Cena .vs. The Miz in terms of hype, match quality, etc)
-Triple H .vs. Jericho (can't believe this has only been listed once outside of my shoutout, the smarks will never admit it)
-Triple H .vs. Orton

Hell, was Triple H .vs. Batista even that great? I think it was not bad, but not as good as Cena .vs. The Miz.

I would even say Stone Cold .vs. The Rock the first match was a bit lame. Their match a month later was the bigger match which is sad. Same with that Wrestlemania 2000 match, why wasn't it The Rock .vs. Triple H instead? Backlash 2000 felt like more of a Wrestlemania than that farce.

Last edited by ChrisPartlow; 01-02-2013 at 12:55 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome