Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 10:19 AM   #2637 (permalink)
Bubz
The trick is to stay alive...

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Yeah I saw there was a clipped version on YT but I'd obviously rather see the full match.

Sami Callihan vs Rich Swann (CZW An Excellent Adventure)
A Callihan match I really liked. Wow. But seriously, he was great in this. This is his best performance I can remember seeing just behind the Finlay match. He was great playing the underdog in that match, and here he was great playing the bully for the entire match. Seabs said he thought Callihan was great in either of those two roles, and I'm actually starting to think he might be dead on. Everyone knows by now what annoys me about him, and some of that was still present here, but nothing that I hated or anything that took me out of it like with all of his PWG matches and his BJW matches from this year. He destroys Swann (who is also really good as an underdog), working the leg and pummeling him like he's nothing, and when he gets too cocky and starts to do ridiculous Sami Callihan mannerisms, he's cut off because Fox see's an opening. Anyway, I could write for ages about Callihan so enough of that. The Leg work and selling is swell, and the finish is cool. An extended squash really, but that's not a bad thing, especially in indy wrestling. Dug this a lot. ****

Last edited by Bubz : 01-02-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote