Wrestling Forum banner

Kim Kardashian pregnant with Kanye's child

7K views 70 replies 58 participants last post by  blur 
#1 ·
I decided to post some news that is intended to spread joy and happiness in an otherwise gloomy, depressing section. What better way to elate yourself than to indulge in celebrity gossip? Because deep down, we all care about the lives of Hollywood socialites.

Kidding, but here's the news anyway:

And the Oscar for year-ending baby news goes to Kim Kardashian.

The reality fashion powerhouse has confirmed that she's pregnant.

Kardashian, 32, took to her official site to post the following on New Year's Eve: "It's true!! Kanye (West) and I are expecting a baby. We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!! Xo"

She has spoken for years in interviews of her wish to be a mom. In September she said on ABC'sThe View: "Kids is definitely something I want, I think I wanted that before."

And the news comes as Kardashian is still battling to exit her brief marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries. She and Humphries were famously married for 72 days, following a lavish televised gala, and are now fighting to settle their divorce. They are due back in court mid-February to set a trial date to either dissolve or annul the marriage.

That didn't stop Kardashian from stepping out with her long-time friend West, 35. They took their romance public in March. And on Sunday night, the rapper announced at a concert that his girlfriend is with child. He told the crowd of more than 5,000 at Revel Resort's Ovation Hall in song form: "Now you having my baby." Kardashian was in the audience and according to E!, which airs her family reality show, she's about 12 weeks along.

We can only begin to anticipate the frenzied bump watch that will ensue in 2013.
http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1800229?articlePage=1

Now let's brace ourselves for the "Kanye West is a lucky bastard" and the "Kim is a kleptoskank" comments.

#70 ·
I am not to big on her , she is nice to look at , but she does not have the best image among half of us on here and elsewhere for that matter and kanye I use to really like him, but he acts like an overgrown child. With that being said I wish them well in this and hope nothing bad happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.