Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What if Hulk Hogan was at Wrestlemania 10

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 05:02 AM   #27 (permalink)
Austin & DX
Working on my abs

Austin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friendsAustin & DX needs to make some friends
Default Re: What if Hulk Hogan was at Wrestlemania 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave 1981 View Post
Shawn Michaels and Scott Hall wouldn't have had as much time to shine or to tell the story they did in a legendary way in their classic Ladder match which was the star turning moment for Shawn Michaels and cemented Scott Hall as the most popular wrestler in the world at that point. Bret Hart wouldn't have been allowed as long to tell the story he did with Owen Hart nor would he have had his big WrestleMania moment as he did in closing the show and then being hoisted on to the shoulders of all the other babyface wrestlers.

Still to this day i consider WrestleMania 10 to be one of the greatest of all time which saw classics in Michaels/Hall and Bret/Owen and also a great match that has always slipped under the radar in Savage/Crush which ended up being the last time we ever saw Randy Savage in a WWE ring. Had Hulk Hogan been around and wrestling at WrestleMania 10 he would have taken all the main focus in the build up towards the PPV on tv and at the actual PPV as he always demanded just like a year prior when he hadn't even been in WWE for a year.
Razor Ramon was next big thing bak then. I've always liked Scott Hall, If Hogan was WM10, Hogan-Bret WWF title match is the answer, Undertaker-Yokozuna would be awesome, HBK-Razor & Savage-Crush. Heel Owen would face Bulldog but he didnt came bak til SummerSlam 94, what u think? WM10 still is greatest of all-time
Austin & DX is offline   Reply With Quote