Originally Posted by ellthom
My Top 5 Worst!
1. Miz vs Cena is up there. Event he Rock couldn't save it
2. Lawrence Taylor vs Bam Bam Bigelow, why was that even a main event?
3. Hulk Hogan/Bret Hart vs Yokozuna (Wrestlemania IX)
4. Triple H Vs Randy Orton (Wrestlemanuia XXV)
5. The Rock vs John Cena (WrestleMania XXVIII)
WWE main events haven't been that bad over the years, I just sweeped through every Wresltemania I have watched since 1991 and really of choosing a top 5, this is what I had...
Another person talking out of his ass. What was wrong with that match? The atmosphere was great, the match was great, the finish was unpredictable, it also had a 'big match' feel to it. Yes, Triple-H/Taker earlier in the night is arguably a better match, but almost every WM has had matches in the middle of the card that are better than the main event, but that doesn't mean the main event sucked. Rock/Cena was still a great match on it's own.