Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst WM Main Event of all time

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 02:34 AM   #21 (permalink)
randyorko
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

randyorko 101 - 250randyorko 101 - 250randyorko 101 - 250
Default Re: Worst WM Main event of all time

I have to go with John Cena v.s. The Miz. Nobody even cared that The Miz was in the match and he was the champion at the time. That's why it sucked because the match wasn't built up between the men in the match it was built up as John Cena v.s. some guy, but were excited to see what The Rock is going to do. So the focus was on what The Rock was going to do not the match. The whole finish of the match sucked I mean since when did being the host give you the right to restart matches. That whole Mania was just centered around The Rock coming back and they said just screw the rest of the guys. Had it not been for Taker and HHH being as good as they are the whole 4 hours would have been a waste of money. I didn't even buy this on DVD because I didn't care to see it again.

Mickie James TNA Best and Hottest Knockout. Also TNA's Perfect 10

Proud member of the James Gang.

Mickie♥PUT
Mickie♥THIS
Mickie♥IN
Mickie♥YOUR
Mickie♥SIG
Mickie♥IF
Mickie♥YOU
Mickie♥THINK
Mickie♥MICKIE
Mickie♥IS
Mickie♥THE
Mickie♥GREATEST
Mickie♥DIVA

Proud Member of the James Gang & The 8th Militia

Marking for
The Shield, The Wyatt Family, Antonio Cesaro, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Dolph Ziggler, Fandango, Goldust, The Usos, Kane, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, HHH, Undertaker, & William Regal

Divas: KAITLYN, JoJo, AJ Lee, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Paige, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Emma, & Kendall Skye
randyorko is offline   Reply With Quote