Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF SMILEY MAFIA - IN GAME THREAD

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 02:27 AM   #466 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WF SMILEY MAFIA - IN GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
Was Rush the godfather or just framer? Can't remember. TKOK! cleared if just the framer. So they have a blocker, maybe bodyguard, framer, and a godfather? Seem lacking of an investigation role that would make framer worthwhile.
He was the framer. Try reading a little deeper into things son, amidst all of DAT ASS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
let's get a claim from cloverleaf this phase please.

his play warrants it.
If voting Jigsaw warrants a lynch then we all should be lynched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
Night write up suggests that Doc didn't shoot at all.

Think I may agree with you. I said earlier that of all the PR's Stax's is the most likely to be fake, + Roger's was indeed legit and the fact he was the SK is irrelevant.
Exactly. Comprehension eludes some people around here.

Stax's PR is too brilliant to be fake. Kenny is a great fan of DAT ASS so I'd assume it would be in. inb4outguessingthemod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
Or that's just write up kill flavor, why wouldn't a vig use his kill?
A wise vig won't shoot unless they are certain of their target, otherwise you'd become a vig like Lawls who wipes out all of the town.

Only vig who should shoot real early is the overeager vig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I think ZigglerMark and Nov are scum together.

vote Nov
Quote:
ok forget that.

unvote Nov

Ridiculous play here, and comes across as forced and unnecessary.

Quote:
vote zigglermark

Your just re-hashing everyone's argument right back at them.
Goes for the miller, flips on it after being called out on it, and then fast tracks to another target. No substance whatsoever.

------------------------

Really Nov? Really?

My suspected list so far include skyfall, croft & lawls (#tunnel). Evo's not be trusted either, I'll never trust him in any game, but I won't pursue him this game unless I'm 110% confident, otherwise it'll lead to a rehash of my abysmal Christmas effort