Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 01:45 AM   #4542 (permalink)
Green Light
SUPERSTRING

Green Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Didn't see Raw this week but did they actually advertise him for next week? They usually run ads for weeks hyping his return, I actually like that they've made it a bit more low-key this time. Hopefully they don't show him backstage until he actually comes out to the ring either.

Also glad to see I was dead right with this post back in October when people were saying Ryback shouldn't win at HIAC because they needed to do Punk/Rock

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/raw/64...l#post12174299

Quote:
Like I said as soon as the Rumble gets here people will be complaining that Rock shouldn't be the one to end Punk's reign because he's already a star/doesn't need the rub/not a full timer/doesn't care about the business or whatever other stupid reason they can come up with. I'm pretty sure the only person some people will be happy ending Punk's reign is Dean Ambrose
Already seen a lot of posts on here about how Rock shouldn't end Punk's reign and it should be a young guy/someone who needs it getting the rub. These marks are hilariously predictable.

Last edited by Green Light : 01-02-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Green Light is offline   Reply With Quote