Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - R&B Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #404 (permalink)
Titania
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."

Titania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inductee
Default re: R&B Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIcagoMade View Post
Michael was a brilliant performer.

I like how he always had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hands by just standing there, wish i could've seen him perform live

Also looking back on his concerts it wasn't just girls going crazy there were a lot of men going just as crazy & passing out just as much as the women

Also his Invincible album is very underrated i just listened to it last night, it was more of an R&B album than any of his previous ones if you're a MJ fan you should give it a listen.

Yes, Michael Jackson was a really special person. I know I won't ever see that combination of talent, timing, and determination, to the degree he had it all, in my lifetime. I was fortunate enough to get to see him live during his HISTORY tour. The anticipation statewide was unreal. Another show was added because tickets sold out so quickly for the first one. I'm sure he could have sold out Aloha Stadium for over a week if he had wanted to. He did not fail to deliver the most entertaining, professional show I've ever seen. By this tour he was past his prime, I would have loved to see him live during the Bad Era, but it didn't matter since he was a god on stage with his dance moves and presence.

I remember buying Invincible shortly after it was released. I think it's a great album and didn't understand why it didn't do well. "Speechless" is one of my favorite songs off of Invincible.