Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Current Jobbers You Still Have Faith In?

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 08:27 PM   #34 (permalink)
ROGERTHAT21
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

ROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missedROGERTHAT21 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Current Jobbers You Still Have Faith In?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerateXX View Post
Zack Ryder. I don't know why they did to him what they did this year. It makes no sense at all and is inexcusable, but Ryder DOES get more TV time than other jobbers do. He DOES gets crappy, token wins every now and then on guys like Otunga. He did win a couple of battle royals too. And they still produce new Zack Ryder merchandise. So if they throw him bones here and there, and still see money in him, they might have a future for him, they're just not ready to pull the trigger on him yet, for whatever stupid reason.

I could be totally wrong though.
I don't like Zack Ryder one bit, but it really is a shame one of the few guys backstage that tried to make something of themselves got buried for doing so.

Sig Credit: Bubba-3D
ROGERTHAT21 is offline   Reply With Quote