Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Current Jobbers You Still Have Faith In?

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 07:37 PM   #30 (permalink)
TempestH
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

TempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Current Jobbers You Still Have Faith In?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Define "faith". Alex Riley could be huge, I still believe that, but I have no faith that he'll ever get a push. Once you're branded a jobber, you're stuck. Plus John Cena hates him. I don't know how you can expect somebody to get pushed when the top guy in the company is sabotaging him.
It seems like you like people but get pessimistic about their prospects.

And I don't believe that once you're branded a jobber, you're stuck. John Cena and Randy Orton started out as jobbers, and are now multi time World Champions.

And Triple H got squashed by Ultimate Warrior (who had lost some of his luster by that point), and got buried for breaking Kayfabe with the Kliq, and ended up becoming one of the company's biggest stars, and this was BEFORE marrying Stephanie.

It's not over until Riley leaves the business for good.

Riley and Cena may or may not have had some altercation, but it happened a long time ago, and they're probably buddies. John Cena has better things to do with his time than sabotage young stars' careers.

Last edited by TempestH : 01-01-2013 at 07:39 PM.
TempestH is offline   Reply With Quote