Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Which Superstars need new finishers?

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 07:36 PM   #28 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Grab dat gem.

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Which Superstars need new finishers?

Barrett doesn't need a new finisher, the Bull Hammer is fine. An elbow to the head is far more believable as a finish than a shitty move like the FU or the RKO where it's nothing but a flat bump on the mat.

The worst offender in this category is Big E Langston. That move doesn't look painful in the slightest, nor does it even make sense.

Ziggler needs a new finisher, the Zig Zag is terrible. The wrestlers want him using the Superkick according to Big Show. Personally, I think HBK is the only person I've ever seen that did it right, I don't particularly think he does it well, but ok, fine.

Cesaro should be using Swiss Death instead of the Neutralizer.

I wouldn't mind if Sandow used something different, but if they changed it, it'd probably turn into some generic flat fall like everything else, so I don't know if I should hope for that.

Daniel Bryan needs a pin finisher. He can keep the No Lock but he won't get everyone on the roster to tap out. I've wanted him to use that kick to the head he does when his opponent is on his knees for the longest time, he just looks like he could take your head off with that thing.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 01-01-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote