Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - FILM OF THE YEAR 2012

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 06:29 PM   #269 (permalink)
Phenom
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Phenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missedPhenom probably won't be missed
Default Re: FILM OF THE YEAR 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.W.H. View Post
Dark Knight Rises is the FOTY for me. Seen it 6 times already and never gets old.
My film of the year is either Dark Knight Rises or Skyfall. I also loved the new Total Recall as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill_ View Post
The Dark Knight Rises was a bloated, overlong, exposition-riddled, poorly directed, poorly written borefest adored by pseudo intellectual campus dickheads who... if they were to be really honest, couldn't tell you what it was they enjoyed about the movie.
I honestly thought your critique was referring to The Dark Knight, as it fits perfectly and addresses all its many flaws. Rises is a much better film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
I've seen most of Tarantino's movies, and can't stand them.
Me too. There's nothing artistic or memorable about Tarantino's films - they are only popular because they are somewhat edgy and ultra violent. These crude elements mask what a mediocre director Tarantino actually is.

Last edited by Phenom : 01-01-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote