Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - British Wrestling Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #37 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: British Wrestling Thread

Cheers again for the links Viddy.

Checked out Futureshock as it's only a short regular train ride away from me, so hopefully will check them out at the end of January.

Have you heard anything of the HXC mentioned on their website?

"Through our connections with the promoters of the Caged Asylum Nightclub, a new pro-wrestling product will be available in the city centre, Manchester, from Spring 2013. hXc Wrestling is a hardcore, STRICTLY OVER 18'S ONLY promotion that is entirely different from FutureShock, and we hope that our older fans will visit their site - www.hxcWrestling.co.uk - and come join the guys and girls of hXc for some crazy nights in Manchester!"

Wanted to check the site out but not seeing much on there.

I wish I had more mates who were into wrestling as much as me!
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote