Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Has Anyone Noticed Something About Indy "breakouts" in recent years

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #49 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: Has Anyone Noticed Something About Indy "breakouts" in recent years

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzPipebomb View Post
speaking of lo-ki and amazing red, where did they go?
Low-Ki has been wrestling in Japan. He was the IWGP Junior champ this year and apparently, as in I've not seen but heard great things about them, some of his matches have been outstanding, especially in the middle part of last year against Kota Ibushi. Last I know of him was him dropping the belt in around November, but I've read since that he's content over there.

Amazing Red was in TNA early 2011 and eventually had numerous things happen, Crimson was portrayed at his brother and he was under a mask for a while but wasn't used much. Think he's back on the Indies now, worked ROH at least in 2012.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote