Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - R&B Music Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #403 (permalink)
CHIcagoMade
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

CHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a push
Default re: R&B Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post

This remains my favorite Superbowl Halftime Show and I can't see it being topped. I loved how the image of children holding hands was created at the start of "Heal the World." He was such an innovator
Michael was a brilliant performer.

I like how he always had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hands by just standing there, wish i could've seen him perform live

Also looking back on his concerts it wasn't just girls going crazy there were a lot of men going just as crazy & passing out just as much as the women

Also his Invincible album is very underrated i just listened to it last night, it was more of an R&B album than any of his previous ones if you're a MJ fan you should give it a listen.