Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 02:03 PM   #613 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

I think I may have a problem. I watched the 4/18/97 match and I wasn't a MASSIVE fan. I don't know if I was missing some context besides Casas and Santo. I thought it was great but not the classic I was expecting from it. Maybe I came in with too high of expectations.

On the other hand Negro Casas vs. Hijo Del Santo 9/19/97 was absolutely AMAZING. Lived up to the hype I heard about it completely. Javier Cruz vs. Ciclon Ramirez is a great match(wouldn't put it on the same plateau as Casas/Santo) so I might post reviews of those at some point. Got the 10/3/97 mini trios to watch at some point which I am pumped for as well as Dandy/Casas/Santo which wasn't making a whole lot of sense when I first attempted to watch it but I didn't get too far in to it.

https://spandexarestillcool.wordpress.com/ If you wanna follow my Twitter! @SammyJ_D
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote