Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Got drugs?

Thread: Got drugs?
View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #50 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Got drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt Upon Wounds View Post
This is accurate and true; and excluding some of the details about accessing the site this entry would be a welcome adition to the Anything section.

Sadly, from what i've read throughout these couple of pages, the thread is an attempt at a recovery from some kind of online harrassment, so it wouldn't really had a chance no matter how useful or well written it was. Good attempt at clawing yourself out of the body bag though OP.

Fake edit: The site is legit and i've used it's services before. However, it does not need this kind of advertising. Please close it, Verticalscope will bring the hammer down suichokuraka style.
I could have lived with that, but the advertising negates any value it might have had, even though Anark seems to be doing a pretty good job at picking at the flaws in BULLY's argument.

This was a shallow attempt to regain online popularity, nothing more, nothing less. Fucking pathetic.