Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Got drugs?

Thread: Got drugs?
View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 12:12 PM   #29 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Got drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
So ultimately the site is legit because some people on the internet said so?

As mentioned above there have been numerous articles/newspaper reports from legit sources that have properly reviewed the site, as well as user evaluations. Don't see a better way to evaluate it.

Rape, murder and paedophilia will go down if drug users purchase their drugs on the internet? I'm sorry but my brain is rejecting this information, could you run that by me again?
No, I said the prisons would house more rapists, murderers and pedos due to not being as full of petty drug offenders and people who resorted to street violence as a result.

Are you paying attention?