Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Got drugs?

Thread: Got drugs?
View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 01:06 PM   #26 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Got drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
There is enough user based evaluations readily available on the internet for the consumers to make informed decisions.

As mentioned, each user has ratings as well as the product comes with evaluations. Some even offer free samples.
So ultimately the site is legit because some people on the internet said so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
If more users considered this site I can only semise street violence would naturally go down. Less drug related criminals and more of what I consider the worst of the worst, Rapists, murderers and pedophiles. Those are the people that should really be locked away imo.
Rape, murder and paedophilia will go down if drug users purchase their drugs on the internet? I'm sorry but my brain is rejecting this information, could you run that by me again?