Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Got drugs?
Thread: Got drugs?
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Got drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
How do you know this for certain? You can only know from experience of using the site yourself. So how many times have you used it and what did you buy? You're advertising the place so I hope you're not doing it from a position of complete and utter ignorance.

There is enough user based evaluations readily available on the internet for the consumers to make informed decisions.

Or over a public forum where you have given loads of personal details about yourself including multiple pictures and where you live, and also one you sign up with a traceable email address to.

I was referring to people who discuss their dealings, including what drugs they were using and where they got it from.

Yeah, because buying your drugs anonymously over the internet will solve that problem.

As mentioned, each user has ratings as well as the product comes with evaluations. Some even offer free samples.

No, the police are just doing their jobs and the government is trying to stay in power by cracking down on anything they perceive as a popular thing to crack down on.

To say they are actively trying to cause more death is as stupid as anti-cannabis laws.
Not actively. But that's the result. If more users considered this site I can only semise street violence would naturally go down. Less drug related criminals and more of what I consider the worst of the worst, Rapists, murderers and pedophiles. Those are the peoplethat should really be locked away imo.

Last edited by BULLY; 01-01-2013 at 12:58 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome