Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What do you think of the new Youtube?

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #19 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: What do you think of the new Youtube?

I can't say I really have a problem with it. There are changes I've not got used to like my Inbox were I can see what people have commented on my comments but in 2012, there's no point commenting on Youtube videos.

It's all free, as long as the videos stay up and are free to view then it's fine with me what they change. Let's face it, easily 90% of people who use Youtube do not even have a Username for the site.

It's like Facebook though. It changes to stop it becoming stale, people complain and it spreads like wildfire to Facebook Pages with 2 million people asking for the old way to come back, then they get used to it, and then it gets changed and they do the same.

My personal view is that maybe we should just chill out about it as really it doesn't affect us. Now if they changed anything offline like no more sun or it was guaranteed to rain everywhere every day then I'd get annoyed, or that we could only talk to one person per every 200 people telling you to suck donkey dick then that would be annoying, otherwise... Who cares?
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote