Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is this the worst ever period in the WWE

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 09:57 AM   #33 (permalink)
Super Hans
The secret ingredient is crime

Super Hans probably won't be missedSuper Hans probably won't be missedSuper Hans probably won't be missedSuper Hans probably won't be missedSuper Hans probably won't be missedSuper Hans probably won't be missedSuper Hans probably won't be missedSuper Hans probably won't be missedSuper Hans probably won't be missedSuper Hans probably won't be missedSuper Hans probably won't be missed
Default Re: Is this the worst ever period in the WWE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulonzo View Post
Am I the only one who thought 2007 was a good year? Sure, the Chris Benoit situation overshadows everything that happened that year but when I remove the Benoit situation, I think it was a good year. Of course they had some shitty moments such as the Texas Bull-Rope match at The Bash, HHH's shitty return at SS, but yeah.

Or maybe it's because I was 11 at the time, I don't know.
I loved 2007, the Undertaker was phenomenal that year, and it was great seeing him win the rumble and title. But like you I was young and naive, it's about the only thing I gave any attention to, everything else could have been dreadful, and I was blind to it.