Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)
View Single Post
post #74 of (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Damien
Valar Morghulis

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov View Post
As a Hammers fan my wishlist is pretty short. Would like to keep hold of Benayoun and Carroll, although I'm pretty sure we may have already sent Yossi back. If Carroll goes, we definitely need to bring in another top class striker. Besides that, I'm really happy with our starting 11 when everyone is fit, but we have been ravaged by injuries this season so any sort of added depth would be a big plus. Couldn't even name 7 substitutes a few weeks ago..
Yeah Carroll has been really disappointing this season only because of his injuries and the fact he's just not playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne. View Post
Chamakh has been linked with West Ham, assuming he's the top class striker you're after?
Yeah of course, Anelka has been spotted at Upton Park as well so it seems the good days are returning

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome