Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 07:32 AM   #5125 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsmad View Post
Feel like I'm missing out on so much by playing FMC but I really just don't have the time to play normal FM. It'd be perfect for me if they just incorporated the "Instant Result" feature into normal FM, would save me hours!
I think the instant result would take most of the fun out of the game. Nothing better than when you bring on 2 subs with 10 minutes to go and they completely turn the game around, or you score against a massive team to make it 1-0 with 10 minutes to go and you tinker to get yourself 100% defensive and end up scoring on the break.

I've not got 2013 yet. I got a giftcard for HMV that I'll probably use it for, but wondering how long I can wait for it to drop in price. I really want it but I have a busy few weeks so I don't think it would be worth buying yet.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote