Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Which Superstars need new finishers?

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 05:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
ABK
Unlimited Potential

ABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth reading
Default Re: Which Superstars need new finishers?

Superstars? Can't think of much right now.

Sandow, Barrett, Ziggler and Santino (does anyone even care about him?) come to mind.

On Dolph Ziggler, yes, I think he needs a new finisher. In as much as I love his superkick over his Zig Zag I wouldn't want him to use is as a permanent finishing manuever mainly because it's been used before by the legendary HBK. I want him to come up with something totally new and believable.

I personally think he also needs to improve on his general offensive moves.

On Barrett, I completely agree he needs a new finisher. The current bull hammer/souvenir doesn't work for him IMO. I mean he can't continue using that and expect people to buy it as a legit finisher. He's no Big Show. Can't see that move keeping down the John Cenas. He also needs to improve his overall move set massively. I've been a fan of his for a long time now but honestly see him average at best in the ring.
ABK is offline   Reply With Quote