Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 12:42 AM   #3118 (permalink)
Amazing_Cult
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Amazing_Cult Amazing_Cult Amazing_Cult Amazing_Cult Amazing_Cult Amazing_Cult Amazing_Cult Amazing_Cult Amazing_Cult Amazing_Cult Amazing_Cult
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Are the Warriors for real?

Noels is going to be good, but right now, we don't need anymore defense. I would just like someone WHO CAN SCORE, BUT NOT CHUCK AT THE SAME SOMETIME! Deng has been our first option, and it isn't pretty. Noah may not be the best interior defender, as in altering shots as much as a Dwight, Drummond, or a Noels can bring, but his man-to-man is still fantastic.

Give me a A PG/SG that can score on 55+ TS%. I don't even care at this point if they are Derek Fisher on defense. CAN SOMEONE JUST PUT THE FUCKING ORANGE THING THROUGH THE HOOP!?

Raptors' tank jobs never come up with the number one pick, but they have been getting some good pieces in dat JONAS and TROSS!
Because a lot of white people are struggling out here in these streets, so they take to the internet to vent. Imagine how low one must feel, that a whole country is geared towards your success, yet you cant capitalize on it

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic214408_6.gif