Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 01-01-2013, 12:33 AM   #3117 (permalink)
LUCK
FREE WIGGINS

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Are the Warriors for real?

well even if it wasn't Shabazz someone like Noels would have been good for them(he can play PF right?), I just don't think they can get it done with one superstar and a bunch of role players. I do think they need another STAR and although Deng and Noah close, I don't believe they are at that level, but Noah certainly could be if he keeps up this level of play.

Oh yeah, I know Kobe still has defensive ability because it wasn't like he was relying on athletic ability to defend people. He just knows how to do it. He just gets lazy, especially now with Dwight on the team. He just doesn't like exerting a lot of effort on that side of the ball anymore.

Meh on Vinsanity, he deserves to get in eventually, I don't think he's a first ballot guy or anything though.

Raptors better tank next year for Wiggins.