Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks
Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post
post #3116 of (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 01:28 AM
Amazing_Cult
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Are the Warriors for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
Did you see the Cavs game against the Lakers? When Kyrie iso'd on him I legit started marking with the crowd(mostly due to the one on one we never got to see in the Summer, but I do remember Kyrie saying "you know you would have to guard me too" which he got to do) and then when he blocked him I jumped out of my seat in excitement. DAT KOBE.

I still think Bulls should have tanked in the worst way to possibly get another superstar in Shabazz. They would have had to trade Deng for picks or younger prospects and amnesty Boozer but I ultimately think it would have been worth it.
Honestly? I haven't been drinking that Shabazz-Aid, and don't plan to. Initially, I believed Boozer would have been good for us when he was first signed, but I guess he left his offense with Sloan and in Utah. Dude just takes fadeaway jumpers now, and can't even bang with scrubs in the low post, fucking useless. We should have went after Mayo in the off-season.

Kobe's defense has always been on point, and I believe that moment wasn't a "turn-back-the-clock" event.

Vince Carter deserves to be in the HoF.

I have always loved the Bulls, but follow the Raptors closely as well, and things are finally starting to look up for that team. BRICKNANI ON THE OUTS!

It is disturbing to know that a lot of players today don't take pride in defense anymore.

Quote:
Because a lot of white people are struggling out here in these streets, so they take to the internet to vent. Imagine how low one must feel, that a whole country is geared towards your success, yet you cant capitalize on it

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic214408_6.gif

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome