Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks
Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post
post #3114 of (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 12:39 AM
Amazing_Cult
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Are the Warriors for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
yeah, I really hope he stops. Happened with Rondo too because he was actually a great defender before and then he just doesn't even seem to try anymore. Kobe is the same but I'll give him a pass as he proved to be one of the best defenders at the guard poistion of ALL TIME before he just became a lazy ass that only tries on offense and sometimes on defense. But when Kobe does try it's still pretty worthy for me.
Kobe can activate that Lockdown Defender signature anytime he wants. I just wish he did it more often to shut up all of the kids crying "KOBE IS DONE!1! HE CAN'T GUARD ANYONE!"

Anywho, the Bulls upcoming schedule looks really bad.

Pacers
Magic
Heat
Cavs
Bucks

The Cavs suck, and I'm not even sure we'll win that game if Noah and Deng play like they did today.

Then again, they have been playing like 50mpg the past couple, so hopefully Thibs lets his starters rest a bit.

Bench Mob has definitely improved from last year, only person we didn't replace is Asik, who is having a monster year.

With Rose back, and when he is confident in his abilities, I think we could make a legit ECF run, and maybe Finals if everyone steps up.

But if we aren't going to be a top 4 seed, just tank and sit Rose out for the entire year.

Only activate him if we have a good chance at making a run.

Quote:
Because a lot of white people are struggling out here in these streets, so they take to the internet to vent. Imagine how low one must feel, that a whole country is geared towards your success, yet you cant capitalize on it

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic214408_6.gif

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome