Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the biggest MDP fan on the forum?

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 09:59 PM   #51 (permalink)
Klee
The Loose Cannon

Klee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREW

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
This is pretty simple. Do y'all think I'm the biggest MDP fan on the forum? If not please state why you think that and who you think is a bigger MDP fan.

Of course my biggest competition in this thread is CP and Froot. CP knows the guy personally so I expect to lose to the GOAT CP. But be fair in your opinion please.

Now I realize some of you are saying, "LC, why is this a rant? Why not post it elsewhere" and the answer is simple. I don't wanna give you guys the easy +1 for responding to this thread. MDP deserves better.

MDP DESERVES SO MUH MORE!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App