Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY
View Single Post
post #1438 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2012, 07:55 PM
Apocalypto
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
You know you've come to an all time low when you have to sign off your posts with your previous username just so people will remember who you are. Poor Tryhard, keep trying. You'll get there one day.
It seems the fact that I keep bringing Apocalypto up seems to upset you. All the more reason to do it, cum slurper.

~Apocalypto Hath Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny 310 View Post
overcompensating tryhard, do you smoke weed?
Not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meki View Post
Mmkay.
Shit Nugget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Just for the record I don't care if you make fun of my girlfriend. There are no lines with me. She's seen some of the comments in this thread, we've both been laughing periodically. Although some of you could be more creative. Some memes and photoshop attempts would be nice.
Stop acting like you didn't got buried, you fat fuck. You're in Noyk level now. Probably worse. I've got a funeral speech prepare, because your prime and momentum is dead, gone, and buried. Forever. And I will make sure it stays that way.

~ So Hath Saith Apocalypto

http://thumbs2.tangasmix.com/tmix/albums/userpics1/3/37275/full/7/06122012052401.jpg

Last edited by Apocalypto; 12-31-2012 at 07:59 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome