Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BULLY? more like PUSSY

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #1437 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: BULLY? more like PUSSY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
hahaha, I really wasn't upset by it at all, I just saw it and let you know about it. I am not very familiar with Flocka, I honestly thought you may have known something about him and why he had a problem with us. It was more out of curiosity than anything. If someone is randomly attacking, I am interested in knowing why. I wasn't bothered to the point that I went in to the chat and bombarded him with insults and then stalked him for days. I don't think I even said anything to him at all. I was just surprised to see my name come up when I hardly know the dude. I don't think I even saw you talk to him so, yeah, I was confused as to why we got comments for nothing, really.

I don't care to the point that it makes me angry or upsets me in any possible way, I just care to know the reason so I can understand what I did to that person. If he says it's just because he thinks I'm a bitch, cool, man, that's all I want to know. I wont stalk or flip out. Just wondering.

There is a difference between curiosity and giving a damn so hard, you flip out. I never flipped out, just basically said 'some dude in chat is talking about us for some reason, just thought you would want to know'. You went straight in to the chat and attacked. I didn't. To each his own. He was just being a faggot that day, I guess.
Yeah that's cool, I never accused you of "flipping out" just pointing out that you care what other users think of you.

I think every user does to a certain extent except the trolls. Regardless of whether they like to admit it or not