Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1995: WWF vs WCW - The Monday Night Wars Begin

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 01:42 PM   #51 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more seriousTerry Gyimah needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWF 1995: The New Generation

I wouldn't be surprised if Razor Ramon turns heel by WrestleMania 11 or he turns heel at the big showpiece of WrestleMania 11, because if anything in my opinion Razor made a way better heel but he was just too over as a face way back in 1995 but Bret also was the top face of the company at that time, so I can easily see this being face vs face with one of them turning heel shortly after

But I love Luger as a heel here, but Luger in my opinion he doesn't even need The Million Dollar Corporation anymore because all they have done here is hold him back from his true potential because he hasn't even won the big one, that being the WWF Championship, so that is why Luger I feel he should just break away from them at this point, but he can still be a heel but the main difference is that he would be on his own

Sid I have a feeling he is going to turn on HBK much like how he did in real life in 1995, and Sid I for some reason see him joining the Million Dollar Corporation dumping HBK

As for Bam Bam being a Streak victim of Taker's, I can actually go for that

But I wonder then what will become of LT, Lawrence Taylor considering he and Bam Bam faced each other at Mania 11, unless you have other plans for LT
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote