Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who Should Be The One To Go Face When Team Rhodes Scholars Split?

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 12:55 PM   #43 (permalink)
TempestH
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

TempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more seriousTempestH needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Who Should Be The One To Go Face When Team Rhodes Scholars Split?

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_guy View Post
Personally, I don't like the idea of splitting up teams. What's wrong with a member of a team holding a singles title? They should remain a team, there is no rule that says that a team cannot participate in singles competitions seriously. Would it not be a better option for them to remain a team but go off and do their singles things?

It'd add more to their singles feuds and give them something to do when they aren't in the spotlight whilst giving the tag division a solid reputable team. The whole idea of splitting up teams before the team actually makes it anywhere has not worked out for any team. The most successful has been Miz-Morrison and it only sorta worked out for Miz.
I agree with this. They're heels, so they're going to have to use dirty tactics to win. Damien Sandow could be IC Champion and Cody could interfere to help him retain.

I also agree that singles success and tag team success don't need to be mutually exclusive. Singles wrestlers pretty much end up wrestling in tag matches every other week anyway. Why not have the two singles wrestlers who team up in A TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA, be two singles wrestlers who actually have some kind of relationship?
TempestH is offline   Reply With Quote