Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 12:14 PM   #7559 (permalink)
sXeMope
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

sXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new heresXeMope better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce L View Post
I too made my last PWG winter sale purchase to finally catch up with 2012: Death to All but Metal, Threemendous III, both nights of BoLA 2012, and DDT4. Looking forward to the first two especially.
Threemendous III was over-rated IMO. It was the first PWG show I ever watched, and it was underwhelming. It wasn't bad, but I seen a lot of people say how amazing it was, and it was pretty average by PWG standards.

Morrison/Tozawa sounds decent I guess. Would have preferred to see Dragon Kid, or Ricochet, or Yoshino or somebody who flies around a lot to see a decent spotfest, but Tozawa dropping Morrison on his head also sounds pleasing.