Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 08:25 AM   #9038 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

The only thing that I've ever found annoying with the Hitman games has always been how easy it is for people to detect you while you are wearing a disguise, even if you do have a bar-code tattooed to the back of your head. In Silent Assassin, for example, you walked near another Russian solider then his suspicion will go straight up and the far away you got, the less suspicion he would have. But you stayed near him, he would know you're somebody else.

Same with Absolution. You wear the same uniform as a cop, or stall owner, gardener etc., they'll instantly know you're not one of them and will become suspicious of you. Unless you use your instinct to duck your head and put your hand to your face.

Still, I found it to be a very entertaining and enjoyable game. One of the best in the series. And the Contracts mode is a lot of fucking fun. Have had some great time creating competitions for me and my friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
After this, it's FarCry3 or Dead Island GOTY - Not sure which to play first.
I know which one I'd tell you to play next. FAR CRY 3!!!

Banner & Avy - Abk™