Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Six Years, Six Thousand - Too Long, DID Read.

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 02:51 AM   #188 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Six Years, Six Thousand - Too Long, DID Read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lady Killer View Post
AMP plz.
Diesel plz.
Mac plz.
MoveMent plz.

Monty
AMP is still around on twitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deandre Cole View Post
Speaking of videos, I came across this:

Who the fuck were these guys and are they still here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deandre Cole View Post
Just curious, as they name dropped Cat, Rush, Walls and I believe Bulk, although I have no clue who Bulk is. And Ghetto Anthony left a comment that I can't interpret to save my life.

Hopefully, Rush, Walls or Cat saw that post and can clarify WTF was that video about.
forgot about that. As for why? I get under people's skins. Those twats just decided to make a video rant about it.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote