Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2012, 02:10 AM   #1877 (permalink)
IJ
i do it for the ratchets

IJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The NHL: Another F'n Lockout

Whenever there is a lockout for any sport I automatically assume the worst and think that the season is over. Even with the recent lockouts of the NBA and NFL that had their seasons resume shortly before and during. People keep coming up to me because I'm known as "The Hockey Guy" at my school since I'm the only one who plays, and they say "I don't think there will be a season it's half over, how's that going?!" and I just say yeah I lost faith back in July when I heard rumors about it and stuff. It's weird.