Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/4 Smackdown, 1/2 Main Event & SMS Spoilers

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 10:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: 1/2Main Event + SMS + 1/4 Smackdown Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly Invader View Post
I can't wait any longer. Let Kofi win the Rumble and his WM match and have Ziggler cash in on him. Then they can have an awesome feud POST-WM.
No thanks. Kofi and Ziggler have feuded and wrestled like a million times, and I don't want to see it again and especially not over a title that Kofi shouldn't be anywhere near. I'd rather have Bryan and Ziggler feud over the title than Kofi, and that's saying something considering I don't want Bryan anywhere near the World Title either.
Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote