Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 09:17 PM   #1498 (permalink)
TCE
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

TCE needs to take rep more seriousTCE needs to take rep more seriousTCE needs to take rep more seriousTCE needs to take rep more seriousTCE needs to take rep more seriousTCE needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Fucking audience were shit last night. JDS is the man with a lot of heart and hung in there til the final bell and he was showered with boos. Fucking drunken retards.

The card was okay, the main event and co-main saved the PPV and a few prelim fights were good but the rest was terrible in my opinion. You can't expect to have a fantastic card all the time though, you're going to have some good cards and terrible cards just like with any sport. The three events before this one were fucking incredible so it was bound to come. It was an okay card though.

JDS surprised the shit out of me, he gassed in like 3 minutes. His TDD was on point half way into that first round and he had Cain flopping to the floor trying to grab ankles and shit and then he just gassed. I couldn't believe it. Credit to Cain though, he was the better fighter that night and he deserved it. JDS will be back a better man, just like Cain came back better than their first showing.

Lauzon/Miller was an incredible fight. Both are warriors and really enjoyed their determination and heart. This must be Lauzon's like 10th post fight award now?

The card was okay. A few great fights. Happy new year everyone, see you all in 2013. Have a banger!