Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 08:10 PM   #1495 (permalink)
ROUSEY
Searching for a new identity

ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punter View Post
Dude is going to be 46 when he retires if he keeps his one fight a year ways. Only interesting fights for me with him are Jones and Weidman IMO. Matchups with Bisping and GSP elicit no interest in me.

Those fans last night were bipolar. The very first round they chant "Cigano" loudley and then boo the fuck out of him during his post fight interview. Cunts everywhere. Can't wait until Joe rants about it in his next podcast.
Joe is going to kick up a storm on his podcast, can't wait for that.

On the subject of Silva vs GSP though, that fight excites me due to when I first got in to MMA around late '06, them two had just won their titles and I always wondered what would happen with them two and it's been the fight I've wanted to see for 6 years now, even if Jones/Silva may be the better fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myers View Post
I am going to UFC 157 here in Anaheim. I don't mind the women's title fight in the main event, I just want the card to stay intact.
Have a good one lad, best feeling ever being at a live UFC and the place is rocking.

"Ross has that special something no one else has. He is the best player in our team"