Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 07:57 PM   #1494 (permalink)
Myers
There are players and then there are pieces

Myers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselvesMyers has made a name for themselves
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Retards booing JDS really pissed me off, especially when all them fuckers booing couldn't take a single punch from Cain, let alone the barrage that JDS did.

I felt bad for Boetsch, he would have easily won that fight if he didn't break his hand in the first round.

Miller/Lauzon was fantastic, the LW division has the best talent in the UFC. So many matchups to look forward to. Not to mention that Dana White said that Melendez is likely to get an automatic title shot.

Todd Duffee looked super sloppy, but his power is immense. If he can harness his power and tighten up defensively, he has the potential to be a top contender.

I am going to UFC 157 here in Anaheim. I don't mind the women's title fight in the main event, I just want the card to stay intact.