Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 07:18 PM   #1492 (permalink)
Walls
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Drove me nuts when they started to boo JDS after the fight, what fucking idiots.

Cain is a fucking destroyer. I'll never not pick him again, that's for sure. His pace for a HW is incredible. I could tell he was getting tired though. JDS is a beast for hanging in there but you could tell during the fight he was like "What the fuck?". He got completely destroyed. Cain/JDS 3 is going to be insane.

Miller/Lauzon was fucking crazy, as expected. Lauzon is a savage for taking all that and Miller looked fantastic. Both would get destroyed by Bendo though.

Costa/Tim was interesting, that fight couldn't have gone worse for Tim. Broke his hand, got that headbutt that busted him open so he couldn't see and then the eye poke.

Anderson signed a 10 fight deal with the UFC. Oshit. Looks like 9 other people are going to get fucked up. I say 9 because I'm pretty positive one of those fights will be Jones and Jones will smash him.