Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 12-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #3028 (permalink)
Amazing_Cult
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Amazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friendsAmazing_Cult needs to make some friends
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Are the Warriors for real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xile44 View Post
Well its been argued to death that he couldn't join an all star team because of that.

I don't think Vaj is putting up empty stats I just feel that guys playing on a team that is performing at least decent should get more dap. Luckily that's not how the all star game works its not based on team performance.
Trust me, some of the voting is definitely based on team performance.

If it wasn't, Kevin Martin would be a 3-time All-Star by now.
Because a lot of white people are struggling out here in these streets, so they take to the internet to vent. Imagine how low one must feel, that a whole country is geared towards your success, yet you cant capitalize on it

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic214408_6.gif